Monday, August 11, 2008

First Platoon

Well as it is a holiday for me ill post a second post today. This time its my first platoon in my Hykron 3rd army. they are drop troops, basicly they capture my objectives for me :). (and die pretty quickly )


Platoon HQ

51 points for them and there power sword and flamer (great squad there good in close combat well at least as good as guardsman get)

PHQ

Squad 1



70 points for these 10 guys and a plasma gun

Squad1

Squad 2


68 points for these guys and there grenade launcher (these things are great in the new rules for blast templates
)

Squad 2

Squad 3


70 points again for them and there melta gun


Squad 3

Remnants Squad 1

40 points for these 5 guys and their melta (great for deep striking behind tanks)

RemSquad 1

Remnants Squad 2

well im not strictly aloud to have these guys in the same platoon (there actually from my second platoon) but they work more with these guys.

42 points for 6 guys and a flamer

Rem Squad 2


Total points = 341

No comments: