Sunday, August 10, 2008

First post by Commander Quill

Welcome to the First post by Commander Quill

Yes this is just another Guard Blog, and well no there's not really anything different about it, except all the models are mine, and ive painted them. but before i start posting the pictures, a little bit about me and my army.

Ive been playing guard now for 4 Years. started back in 2004 with the release of "The Lord Of The Rings Battle Games in Middle-earth" a magazine that came with several models pain and information. about a year latter and the renationalisation that nobody played lord of the rings anymore i changed to guard. So then began my first Guard army Cadian 8th (yes just like everyone else who starts collecting guard) perhaps one day ill post a few pics from that army. that army lasted for a year, before realizing that it lacked any personal touch (not including my bad painting) by this time it was time for city's of death to be released so why not start a new guard army. one stormtroopers based army latter. after that i played Eldar for a while and eventual back to guard.

that's enough about me and my guard history. time to post the first picture
Bas1
Thats my most recent tank, The Basilisk. i personally love this tank one huge big gun.

No comments: