Monday, August 11, 2008

Stormtroopers

And now for my second post

today post is my only Elite choice in my Hykron 3rd (that’s my army :)) 1500point guard army


100 points of stormtroopers: 8 Stormtroopers 2 Plasma Guns

StormTroopers


there made from normal Cadians, but with Catachan (I think I spelt them right) legs. There hell guns are made from bolt guns and wire.


Trooper 1



sorry about the bad photography. One day ill learn how to use this camera. Now incase someone is actually reading this (and if you are thank you for wasting…. I mean errr… no actually that’s what it is wasting you time) I don’t really like these guys something about them just doesn’t seem right. Now ill just post some more of them.

Trooper 2

Trooper 3

Trooper 4

Trooper 5

and another picture of my bas

Bask2

No comments: